wibiya widget

injuries , injuries and more injuries !!!!

2 days were full of injuries .. thak fully not to me . its sports week in my college and people r going down like crazy .. already theres a shortage of players being absent for the game and stuff , and now people r getting injured like crazy .. yesterday my main striker ( as of now ) denzil twisted his ankle and was out of the game . kunal my volleyball captian is also out with a simillar injury. today my one of my good friend afsheen had a sprained ankle and could not play.. our team was reduced to a bunch of amatures trying to kick the ball around .. still they managed to somehow draw the match .. but theres no use coz we r out of the turnament anyway :s

coz his injury was not so severe we were able to get afsheen to him home saftly with out much trouble . went back to abhisheks house with the intension of doing our project but ended up just surfing the net and doing everything but the project . the pics of the shimla trip just came in .. they r pretty nice ...

will be my first day at the german lnguage classes tomorrow . hope i can get up that early ( 5:00 am ) god i am soo sleepy today ......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: